Featured Post

Crucified Before the Foundation of the World

"Crucified before the foundation of the world." What does that mean? How could that even happen? Historians and archaeologists ta...

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Lent 2916--Day Twenty-Six

John 6:40 For this is the will of My Father: that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. (Apologetics Bible)

I have not seen the Son in the body, but through his word, I see him everyday. I claim this promise that he has given me eternal life through Jesus Christ, and he will raise me up to reign with him in the Kingdom of God forever. Join me and we'll go to the celebration. There will be joy and blessing. and we can all share his love. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment